Commercial Chemical and Smoke Eliminator Air Purifiers
Solve Your Chemical and Secondhand Smoke Problems in
Bars, Restaurants, Casinos, Bingo Halls, Homes & Offices
has been well documented that secondhand smoke is hazardous. It contains more
than 4,000 substances, more than 40 of which are
known to cause cancer in humans or animals and many of which are strong
Many people find the smell of smoke
offensive, and will refuse to patronize businesses who allow
smokers. And any non-smoker will tell you that smoke-free sections
in bars, restaurants, casinos, bingo halls and offices are NEVER smoke
free. Smoke odors, chemicals and fumes have a way of traveling to every
nook and cranny, highly offending most non-smokers.
Your Patrons, Employees, Friends and Family
Air to Breathe
The Air Oasis 5000PRO air purifier significantly reduces second hand smoke substances and odors, breaking
compounds of chemical fumes and destroying the molecules causing
the odors. It
uses a patented AHPCO cell
that drastically reduces airborne odors as well as chemical fumes, gases,
mildew, mold, viruses and bacteria.
here for a comparison of Air Oasis
Technology to Traditional
Benefits of the Air Oasis 5000PRO Smoke Eliminator Air Purifier
- Destroys objectionable odors from cigarette and pipe smoke.
harmful chemicals and fumes from second hand smoke.
- Destroys airborne bacteria and viruses.
- Destroys molds, fungi and yeast.
- Eliminates odors from cleaners and disinfectants.
- Sanitizes surface areas.
- Easy to Install. Simply plug it in and let the purifying begin.
- Can be hung from the ceiling.
- Low Maintenance. Just replace the AHPCO Cell once every 2 years.
How to Determine How Many Units You Need
Dealing with smoke from a single smoker or second-hand smoke
coming from an adjoining apartment is relatively easy to treat --
if that is your problem, see the Surround
XJ-3000D model. But in bars, restaurants, club houses, bingo
halls, poker basements, smoking sections in offices, etc. where there can
be a dozen or hundreds of smokers, the problem needs a commercial solution.
Conditions that affect the type and number of units you need are:
- The cubic air space to be treated.
- The total number of people occupying the space.
- The percentage of people who smoke in the space.
- The operating hours (there's a huge difference in the pollution levels
between a sports bar with people smoking from 10:00 AM until
2:00 AM seven days a week and a Lion's Club that occasionally
has events that permit smoking).
- How long people have been smoking in the space without smoke removal
intervention. (Smelly tar and nicotine coat all surfaces and cannot
be removed with any air purifier).
- Other contaminants in the space. For instance, new buildings, remodeling,
new furniture, new carpeting, body odors, etc. all add to the contamination
- The floor plan of the building and how the different rooms are used. For
instance, a restaurant may not accept smokers, but its bar does. Where
is the bar in relation to the restaurant and what path does
the smoke take to enter the restaurant?
Here are some examples of what works:
- In a Sports Bar with 300 to 400 people where roughly half
were smokers, it took two Air Oasis 5000 units hanging from the ceiling
in the bar area where most people smoked, plus two Air Oasis 14" Induct
units to clean out the ductwork, dining area, bathrooms, kitchen and
- A Lion's Club with occasional events required two Air Oasis
5000 units hanging from the ceiling.
The Air Oasis Commercial 5000PRO Air Purifier does NOT remove smoke
immediately; this technology
needs more time to work when compared to carbon-based air cleaners
with noisy, powerful fans. Also, if people have been smoking in the
for many months or years, tar and nicotine has likely saturated the
and furniture. The only way to get rid of tar saturation odor is
to wash the walls, carpet and drapes. If you need immediate smoke
elimination, see the Airpura
Commercial T600 for Tobacco Smoke, which also has a
to prevent further tar saturation.
Air Oasis Smoke Eater Stand Alone
Air Oasis Commercial 5000PRO
Cleaner for Tough Commercial and Industrial Air Cleaning
This unit contains two 9 inch AHPCO Cells and two fans. High speed
engages both fans, while low engages only one fan.
The Air Oasis 5000PRO has the strength of two Air Oasis ACT 9" Induct
units, but is in a portable case. It's ideal for commercial applications,
such as bars, restaurants, contractors such as painters to remove
paint and chemical smells at a job sites and hotel rooms to remove smoke
and other odors between guests etc.
Oasis G3 nano HCT 14" Induct UV Air Purifier
The Air Oasis G3 nano HCT HVAC 14" Induct UV Air Purifier is designed
for large commercial or industrial applications where higher contaminants
are known to exist and need to be reduced continuously. HVAC blowers
should be over 6500 CFM. Read
more about Air Oasis G3 Induct models
- Coverage: 6,500 + SCFM Blower up to 5,000 sq. ft. per air handler
- Electrical: 24 VAC/26VDC, 0.75 Amps, 18 watts
- Dimensions: 5" x 5" x 16"
- Weight: Unit is less than 1lb., Shipping weight is 5 lbs.
- Maintenance: Replace AHPCO Cell every 2 years (Part # AO-AHPCO-HCT14)
FREE Monthly Newsletters
We publish four FREE monthly email newsletters: Click Here to Subscribe to One or More Newsletters
- Inspired Lifestyles News - Inspiring, motivating and empowering quotes, stories and articles
- Healthy Lifestyles News - Articles, resources and products for living a healthier, more vibrant life
- Inspired Biz News - Articles and resources for a more spiritual, whole-living work environment
- InspiredLiving.com News & Sale Announcements - Sales events, new products and specials