TitanClean: Photocatalytic Oxidation that
Safely Breaks Down Harmful
Chemicals and Odors
A Quantum Leap Forward in Air Purification
The Airpura Titan-Clean uses the latest discoveries in nano-technology,
developed by space research laboratories, to deliver a new and instantaneous
airborne chemical abatement process.
Airpura's design team have produced a simple powerful and effective
design that maximizes the photocatalytic effect of the UV light on the
tianium dioxode coating while at the same time allowing the full germicidal
effect of the UV lamp. Airpura's Titanium Dioxide Photo-Catalytic Oxidation
Technology (PCO) dramatically increases the range of dangerous airborne
chemicals that can be neutralized safely and effectively.
Airpura P600 Purifies Your Indoor Air
of VOCs, Airborne Chemicals,
Odors, Particulate and Microorganisms
Airpura strictly uses non-ozone generating UV lamps. When the UV lamps
irradiate with the TitanClean TiO2 (Titanium Dioxide), hydroxyl radicals
and super-oxide ions, are produced that oxidize Volatile Organic Compounds
(VOCs) and at the same time kill and decompose bio-aerosols.
UV600 2" HEPA and UV (UltraViolet Light)
he Airpura UV600 is an excellent choice for waiting rooms, treatment rooms,
nursing homes, convalescent hospitals and homes that need the utmost in purified
air. Get the best of all worlds with the Airpura P600 Air Purifier. It includes
a 20 watt 17" U shaped germicidal UV lamp that
sterilizes micro-organisms: antigens, pathogens and mold spores. The 40 sq.
ft. metal capped true HEPA filter is warm rolled to prevent cracking. It features
10 pleats per square inch to maximize filtration (other systems only use 6-8
folds). Spacers are added to make sure every fold filters. The HEPA filter
typically lasts 5 years in regular use. Also, the P600 has an 18 lb. carbon
with 570 square inch surface area (13" x 2"- 3") deep carbon
filter for odors and chemicals, which typically lasts 2 years in regular use.
The 570 sq in x 1" deep prefilter that can be vacuumed from outside, and
should be replaced every 12 months. Read UV600 Brochure
Airpura P600 with UV TiO2 TitanClean Technology
The Airpura P600 is an excellent choice for waiting rooms, operating
rooms, treatment rooms, nursing homes, convalescent hospitals and homes
that need the utmost in purified air. Get the best of all worlds with
the Airpura P600 Air Purifier. It includes a 20 watt 17" U shaped
germicidal UV lamp that sterilizes micro-organisms: antigens, pathogens
and mold spores. The 40 sq. ft. metal capped true HEPA filter is warm
rolled to prevent cracking. It features 10 pleats per square inch to
maximize filtration (other systems only use 6-8 folds). Spacers are
added to make sure every fold filters. The HEPA filter typically lasts
5 years in regular use. Also, the P600 has an 18 lb. carbon with 570
square inch surface area (13" x
2"- 3") deep carbon filter for odors and chemicals, which
typically lasts 2 years in regular use. The 570 sq in x 1" deep
prefilter that can be vacuumed from outside, and should be replaced
every 12 months. Read
TitanClean Safely Breaks Down Harmful Chemicals
TitanClean's titanium dioxide (TiO2) coating in conjunction with the
UV light, creates an oxidation process that instantly breaks molecular
bonds and reduces airborne chemicals to smaller safer compounds, until
only carbon dioxide and water vapor are left. NOTE:
this technology can be retrofited on the UV600.
Airpura P600 Plus with Metal Capped HEPA and Triple TiO2 Coating
P600-Plus model features
a premium titanium dioxide coated surface area, and the specially coated
HEPA filter offers three times the photocatalytic capacity to deal
with especially heavy concentrations of airborne chemicals.
Looking for a Whole House Option to install into your
central air system? Click
Looking for an Airpura for VOCs, Chemicals or Smoky Places?
If VOCs from new carpeting, painting, furniture, remodeling,
new electronic equipment, plastics or other sources is the major problem
-- or you have a nail salon -- the Airpura AP-V600 is
the best choice because it has an 18 lb. super carbon filter designed
specifically for VOCs and where problems are formaldehyde or ammonia-based
and a 2" HEPA filter for particulate.
If your primary problem is chemicals, the AP-C600,
with a hefty 26 lb carbon filter, would be the best choice. If for smokers,
choose the AP-T600 with a Tar Barrier
Give Your Patrons, Employees, Friends and
Healthy, Clean-Smelling Air to Breathe
UV Germicidal Lamp in the P600
watt 17" U shaped germicidal UV lamp. 30,000 um per sec squared.
- Sterilizes micro-organisms: antigens, pathogens and mold spores.
- Lamp situated in filter chamber so it kills organisms as they are
trapped by the filters.
- Fitted with the new TitanClean photocatalytic oxidation reflector.
- Other UV machines place the UV lamp in the air flow away from the
filters. Microbes can escape back into the air.
Unique Features of All Airpura Air Purifiers:
- All metal housing ensures no plastic vapors are emitted.
- Motor located out of the air flow. Most air cleaners blow the clean
air over the motor and pick up impurities.
- Electrical parts in a sealed chamber out of the airflow, which increases
safety and prevents off-gassing.
- Pressure sealed filter chamber prevents leakage of polluted air around
- Felt gaskets seal the filter chamber to maximize filtration with
no rubber off-gassing found with other filters.
- Clean modern appearance fits in any decor.
- Low noise level (at 6 feet) 28.1db on low, 62.3db on high (560 CFM)
- Simple and direct unimpeded internal airflow avoids the air turbulence,
inefficiency and noise associated with more convoluted air cleaners.
- Room Size: Effective for up to 2000 sq ft.
- Air Flow: 560 CFM, more CFM than any other
portable unit available. Recycles the air every 30 minutes on high.
- Fan/Motor: Permanent split capacitor, backward
curved motorized impeller
- Watts: 120 on high, 40 on low
- Voltage Options: 115 volts or 220 volts
- Dimensions: 23" height, 15" diameter
- Weight: 45 lbs total weight
- Sound Level: 28.1db on low (at 6 feet), 62.3db
on high (560cfm), (Room level 25.1db)
- Housing / Finish: Powder coat steel body, 4 easy
- ETL Certification: Conforms to ANSI/UL 507 CSA
C22.2 no 113
- Odor / Chemical Control: 18 lbs. Carbon blend,
570 sq in surface area, 13" x 2"- 3"
- Refillable Carbon Option: Carbon can be refilled
or replaced, your choice. The carbon filter life is typically 2 years,
depending on use.
- HEPA Filter: True HEPA 40 sq ft: Warm rolled to
prevent cracking, 10 pleats per sq inch maximizes filtration (other
systems only use 6-8 folds). Spacers to make sure every fold filters.
Typically lasts 5 years in regular use.
- Pre-filter: 570 sq in x 1" deep, vacuum from
outside and replace every 12 months.
- Wall Mount Options: Suspension brackets are available
for vertical or horizontal mounting on a wall or column.
- Warranty: 5 year parts, 10 years labor.
help determining which model(s) are right for your business?
Call our Certified Air Quality Specialist at 866-875-4386 (toll free)
FREE Monthly Newsletters
We publish four FREE monthly email newsletters: Click Here to Subscribe to One or More Newsletters
- Inspired Lifestyles News - Inspiring, motivating and empowering quotes, stories and articles
- Healthy Lifestyles News - Articles, resources and products for living a healthier, more vibrant life
- Inspired Biz News - Articles and resources for a more spiritual, whole-living work environment
- InspiredLiving.com News & Sale Announcements - Sales events, new products and specials