How Many Dogs Does It Take To . . .
- (Golden Retriever) The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got
our whole lives ahead of us, and you're worrying about a stupid burned-out
- (Border Collie) Just one. And I'll replace any wiring that's not
up to code.
- (Dachshund) I can't reach the stupid lamp.
- (Toy Poodle) I'll just blow in the Border Collie's ear and he'll
do it. By the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be
- (Rottweiler) Go Ahead! Make Me!
- (Shitzu) Puh-leeze, dahling. Let the servants ...
- (Lab) Oh! Me, Me !!! Pleeeeze let me change the light bulb! Can I?
Can I? Huh? Huh? Can I?
- (Malamute) Let the Border Collie do it. You can feed me while he's
- (Cocker Spaniel) Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet in
- (Doberman Pinscher) While it's dark, I'm going to sleep on the couch.
- (Mastiff) Mastiffs are NOT afraid of the dark.
- (Hound Dog) Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
- (Chihuahua) Yo quiero Taco Bulb.
- (Irish Wolfhound) Can somebody else do it? I've got a hangover.
- (Pointer) I see it! There it is! Right there!
- (Greyhound) It isn't moving. Who cares?
- (Australian Shepherd) Put all the bulbs in a little circle ...
- (Old English Sheep Dog)Light bulb? Light bulb? That thing I just
ate was a light bulb? Arf!
Return to Humor Table of Contents
FREE Monthly Newsletters
We publish four FREE monthly email newsletters: Click Here to Subscribe to One or More Newsletters
- Inspired Lifestyles News - Inspiring, motivating and empowering quotes, stories and articles
- Healthy Lifestyles News - Articles, resources and products for living a healthier, more vibrant life
- Inspired Biz News - Articles and resources for a more spiritual, whole-living work environment
- InspiredLiving.com News & Sale Announcements - Sales events, new products and specials