Excuses, excuses, excuses . . .
Actual excuse notes from parents (including original spelling)
- My son is under a doctor's care and should not take P.E. today. Please
- Please excuse Lisa for being absent. She was sick and I had her shot.
- Dear School: Please ekscuse John being absent on Jan. 28, 29, 30,
31, 32, and also 33.
- Please excuse Gloria from Jim today. She is administrating.
- Excuse Roland from P.E. for a few days. Yesterday he fell out of
tree and misplaced his hip.
- John has been absent because he had two teeth taken out of his face.
- Carlos was absent yesterday because he was playing football. He was
hurt in the growing part.
- Megan could not come to school today because she has been bothered
by very close veins.
- Chris will not be in school cus he has an acre in his side.
- Please excuse Ray Friday from school. He has very loose vowels.
- Please excuse Pedro from being absent yesterday. He had (diahre)
(dyrea) (direathe) the shits.
- Please excuse Tommy for being absent yesterday. He had diarrhea and
his boots leak.
- Irving was absent yesterday because he missed his bust.
- Please excuse Jimmy for being. It was his father's fault.
- I kept Billie home because she had to go Christmas shopping because
I don't know what size she wear.
- Please excuse Jennifer for missing school yesterday. We forgot to
get the Sunday paper off the porch, and when we found it Monday, we
thought it was Sunday.
- Sally won't be in school a week from Friday. We have to attend her
- My daughter was absent yesterday because she was tired. She spent
a weekend with the Marines.
- Please excuse Jason for being absent yesterday. He had a cold and
could not breed well.
- Please excuse Mary for being absent yesterday. She was in bed with
- Gloria was absent yesterday as she was having a gangover.
- Please excuse Burma, she has been sick and under the doctor.
- Maryann was absent December 11-16, because she had a fever, sore
throat, headache, and upset stomach. Her sister was also sick, fever
and sore throat, her brother had a low grade fever and ached all over.I
wasn't the best either, sore throat and fever. There must be something
going around, her father even got hot last night.
Return to Humor Table of Contents
FREE Monthly Newsletters
We publish four FREE monthly email newsletters: Click Here to Subscribe to One or More Newsletters
- Inspired Lifestyles News - Inspiring, motivating and empowering quotes, stories and articles
- Healthy Lifestyles News - Articles, resources and products for living a healthier, more vibrant life
- Inspired Biz News - Articles and resources for a more spiritual, whole-living work environment
- InspiredLiving.com News & Sale Announcements - Sales events, new products and specials