Thought Provoking Ideas
By Carol James
- Nothing stays the same. All conditions are temporary, and how they
change depends on the choices I make.
- Action to try to make things happen is hard work, but action taken
from a place of love and pure inspiration is living at its grandest.
- Living from and in the moment is being mindful of thoughts, words,
feelings and actions.
- There are infinite variations in how people see any single event.
- Labels like right or wrong, good or bad, evil or holy serve to separate
people, one from another.In truth, there are as many shades of gray
between those opposites of labels as there are people.
- The differences in life are contrast that drives decision.
- Abundance abounds. There is enough of everything for everyone; there
is no reason to fear running out.
- Suffering, pain or struggle is not a requirement of life.
- Passion is not expectation, and expectation is not passion.
- True faith comes from knowing that no matter what things look like,
all is well and will turn out for the best.
Return to Life
Articles Table of Contents
FREE Monthly Newsletters
We publish four FREE monthly email newsletters: Click Here to Subscribe to One or More Newsletters
- Inspired Lifestyles News - Inspiring, motivating and empowering quotes, stories and articles
- Healthy Lifestyles News - Articles, resources and products for living a healthier, more vibrant life
- Inspired Biz News - Articles and resources for a more spiritual, whole-living work environment
- InspiredLiving.com News & Sale Announcements - Sales events, new products and specials