Natural Highs In Life
- Falling in love.
- Laughing so hard your face hurts.
- A hot shower.
- No lines at the market.
- Holding or being held by your Love and feeling safe and secure.
- A special glance.
- Getting mail.
- Taking a drive on a pretty road.
- Hearing your favorite song on the radio.
- Lying in bed listening to the rain outside.
- Hot towels out of the dryer.
- Finding the sweater you want is on sale for half price.
- A chocolate milkshake.
- A long distance phone call that lets you know someone's thinking
- A nice warm relaxing bubble bath.
- Being with your special someone and making the rest of the world
- Good conversation.
- A care package.
- The beach.
- Finding a $20 bill in your coat from last winter.
- Laughing at yourself.
- Midnight phone calls from your lover that last for hours.
- Running through sprinklers.
- Laughing for absolutely no reason at all.
- Having someone tell you that you're beautiful.
- Laughing at an inside joke.
- Friends falling in love for the first time.
- Accidentally overhearing someone say something nice about you.
- Waking up and realizing you still have a few hours left to sleep.
- Your first kiss.
- Being part of a team.
- Making new friends or spending time with old ones.
- Playing with a new puppy.
- Having someone play with your hair.
- Sweet dreams.
- Hot chocolate.
- Road trips with friends.
- Swinging on swings.
- Watching a good movie.
- Cuddled up on a couch with someone you love.
- Wrapping presents under the Christmas tree while eating cookies and
- Song lyrics printed inside your new CD so you can sing along without
- Going to a really good concert.
- Getting butterflies in your stomach everytime you see or talk to
that special person.
- Getting a massage from your Lover.
- Making eye contact with a cute stranger.
- Playing in the rain.
- Making chocolate chip cookies!
- Having your friends send you homemade cookies!
- Spending time with close friends!
- Running through a fountain with someone special.
- Riding a bike downhill.
- The feeling after running a few miles - an accomplishment!
- The feeling you get the first time you see someone and knowing you
already loved that person.
- When you're cuddled up in a sweatshirt outside in the fall all by
yourself and have one really good deep thought.
- Taking a shower after a long run!!
- Forehead kisses.
- Sitting among the clouds and bathing in 32-degree waterfalls after
a long hike!!
- Holding someone you love.
- A long, strong hug from an old friend.
- A spontaneous hug from a small child.
- Long, hot bubble baths with the Sunday comics.
- Holding your baby for the first time.
- Long, slow, deep kisses.
- Seeing the person you love after a long vacation away from that person.
- Finding out you mean something to someone.
- Butterfly kisses.
- Spending quality time with friends.
- Seeing your child smile with happiness when seeing you.
- Watching your friends follow their life dreams.
- Lying on a raft in the pool on a sunny day.
- Walking around the lake on a sunny afternoon.
- Coming home every day to someone who is so excited to see you that
s/he jumps up and down and licks your face (ie, your dog!).
- Singing at the top of your lungs while you drive down the road.
- Clean sheets smelling of fabric softener.
- Summer skinny dipping in a cool lake.
- A Summer Rain Storm.
- Reading a great book from start to finish in one sitting.
- Listening to a child's conversation about something really important
- The first hot summer day (at the beach).
- Sitting in front of a bonfire on the beach with your friends on a
cool summer night.
- Giving your family a kiss good-bye...because you never know what
will happen... but at least they will know you love them.
- Walking on the beach at sunrise and listening to the calm of the
waves soothe your soul.
- Spending some special time with that one special friend you've had
for years and loving every second of it.
- Seeing the glow of love in a child's eyes when giving you flowers
chosen just for you.
- Sitting around a camp fire with your children on a cool clear night
- Feeling a tired little body finally comform to your shape after an
hour of fighting sleep.
- Getting flowers or a card with no signature but knowing whom it's
- Watching silently as your 2 1/2-year-old son and the dog mix pancakes
for you on the kitchen floor.... eggs... milk...flour... no bowl....
- Taking a walk through the mountains in the Spring time seeing the
beauty and the sweet smells of nature.
- Going fishing and catching your limit!
- Holding a newborn baby in your arms and seeing that miracles DO happen.
Return to Life
Articles Table of Contents
FREE Monthly Newsletters
We publish four FREE monthly email newsletters: Click Here to Subscribe to One or More Newsletters
- Inspired Lifestyles News - Inspiring, motivating and empowering quotes, stories and articles
- Healthy Lifestyles News - Articles, resources and products for living a healthier, more vibrant life
- Inspired Biz News - Articles and resources for a more spiritual, whole-living work environment
- InspiredLiving.com News & Sale Announcements - Sales events, new products and specials