What I've Learned about Life
By Various People and Ages
- I've learned that the paradigm we live in is not all that is offered
- I've learned that no matter how thin you slice it, there are always
- I've learned that heroes are the people who do what has to be done
when it needs to be done, regardless of the consequences.
- I've learned that it's not what happens to people that's important.
It's what they do about it.
- I've learned that two people can look at the exact same thing and
see something totally different.
- I've learned that motel mattresses are better on the side away from
the phone. Age 50
- I've learned that you can't hide a piece of broccoli in a glass of
milk. Age 7
- I've learned that life sometimes gives you a second chance. Age 62
- I've learned that wherever I go, the world's worst drivers have followed
me there. Age 29
Return to Life
Articles Table of Contents
FREE Monthly Newsletters
We publish four FREE monthly email newsletters: Click Here to Subscribe to One or More Newsletters
- Inspired Lifestyles News - Inspiring, motivating and empowering quotes, stories and articles
- Healthy Lifestyles News - Articles, resources and products for living a healthier, more vibrant life
- Inspired Biz News - Articles and resources for a more spiritual, whole-living work environment
- InspiredLiving.com News & Sale Announcements - Sales events, new products and specials