Thought Provoking Ideas
- A friend is one who listens without judgment or criticism.
- The greatest gift I can give to another is to love and accept them
as they are.
- Treating people with respect and dignity begets being treated with
respect and dignity.
- If I enter a relationship to get, I lose.If I enter a relationship
to give, I get.
- Relationships work best when I always do what is best for me.
- All relationships bear gifts.I can only see the gifts when I stop
thinking and reacting like a victim.
- Trying to please others is a fast track to disappointment.
- It is not my responsibility to make others happy.
- It is not the responsibility of others to make me happy.
- It is not my responsibility to make decisions for others or to judge
the decisions they make.
- All people want the same 3 things: to be in love, to be loved by
another and to be happy.
- Relationships work better when appreciation is abundant.
- Being self-full is a wonderful gift to give to another.
- I experience myself as that which I know myself to be by relating
Return to Relationship Articles
Table of Contents
FREE Monthly Newsletters
We publish four FREE monthly email newsletters: Click Here to Subscribe to One or More Newsletters
- Inspired Lifestyles News - Inspiring, motivating and empowering quotes, stories and articles
- Healthy Lifestyles News - Articles, resources and products for living a healthier, more vibrant life
- Inspired Biz News - Articles and resources for a more spiritual, whole-living work environment
- InspiredLiving.com News & Sale Announcements - Sales events, new products and specials