By Alyce Pentecost © 9/8/98
- Do I trust myself enough to be vulnerable to all possibilities?
- Do I trust myself enough to surrender?
- Do I trust that being open will not bruise me that my petals will
not fall away to reveal a barren husk?
- Do I trust that my heart will expand producing blossoms and fragrance
more beautiful than I imagined?
- Do I trust that illusions fade when I open my eyes or close them
- Do I trust that being who I am in each moment is enough?
- Do I trust that believing in others does not expose me instead, it
opens us both to dreams we have yet to dream?
- Do I trust that releasing all conditions frees me to soar?
- Do I trust that if another turns fearful and cannot stand beside
me, that all is well?
- Do I trust that my love is strong enough to sustain me when the well
- Do I trust that the universe loves me immensely with visions of who
I am that I don't yet fathom?
- Do I trust that in surrender comes peace?
- Do I trust that peace cannot be stolen?
- Do I trust without explanation that everything in this moment is
perfect regardless of my physical eyes perception?
- Do I trust that my heart is strong and supple and capable?
- Do I love in the face of not knowing if I am loved in return?
- Do I trust that much?
Return to Personal Growth
Articles Table of Contents
FREE Monthly Newsletters
We publish four FREE monthly email newsletters: Click Here to Subscribe to One or More Newsletters
- Inspired Lifestyles News - Inspiring, motivating and empowering quotes, stories and articles
- Healthy Lifestyles News - Articles, resources and products for living a healthier, more vibrant life
- Inspired Biz News - Articles and resources for a more spiritual, whole-living work environment
- InspiredLiving.com News & Sale Announcements - Sales events, new products and specials