Abbey St. Clare Pomegranate
Nourishing, Hydrating, Healing Water Mist
Hydrates and Repairs Skin, Holds In Moisture and Smoothes
Promotes a Smooth, Clear, Youthful Complexion.
Excellent to Set Makeup
St. Clare Pomegranate Hydrating Mist is a nourishing blend of natural hydrosols,
botanical extracts, herbs and skin care actives provide healing and anti-aging
actives to provide exceptional hydration, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant
protection. Pomegranate Hydrating Mists works to repair all types of skin.
It can be used anytime throughout the day to hydrate your skin and calm your
Abbey St. Clare Pomegranate Hydrating Mist formula includes:
- Hyaluronic acid, which is a natural moisturizer with outstanding
water-binding capabilities. Its abilities to retain water in the skin
give immediate smoothness to rough skin surfaces and significantly
improve the appearance of skin.
- MSM supplies sulfur to the body which allows it to heal itself.
MSM is anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial and has been helpful
in a host of skin disorders including acne, psoriasis, dermatitis
and rashes. MSM has been used to help burn victims and diminish scars.
Cosmetically it has helped smooth wrinkles and eliminates age spots,
discoloration and spider veins.
- DMAE acts as a cellular stabilizing antioxidant to firm sagging
- Rose hydrosol enhances circulation in the skin for cellular regeneration.
- Sandalwood hydrosol moisturizes and restores elasticity especially
to mature skin.
- Melissa hydrosol is anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal. It is used
to relieve skin infection and breakouts and to help eliminate herpes
- Pomegranate seed extract has remarkable ability to promote skin
regeneration, stimulate self-repair mechanisms, improve skin elasticity
and reduce wrinkles. High in lipids, pomegranate extract helps dry
skin, eczema or psoriasis. Its strong antioxidant activity makes it
excellent for maturing skin.
- Black willow bark is strongly anti-inflammatory and helps ease
inflamed acne conditions.
- Green tea extract is a powerful antioxidant that helps rejuvenate
the skin, prevent and repair damage from the sun and promote elasticity.
- Rooibos tea has so many excellent virtues that recommend it for
a wide range of skin conditions including acne because it is anti-microbial
and anti-inflammatory. Preliminary research indicates that it contains
properties similar to superoxide dismutase, one of the skins most
powerful natural antioxidants.
How to Use
Mist face or body where moisture and healing is needed.
Additional moisture and antioxidants
can be added to your face or anywhere on the body during the day. Other uses
- Excellent to set makeup for a dewy glow and makeup that lasts all day.
- Use anytime throughout the day to calm your spirit.
- Excellent to combat dryness of airplane travel.
NOTE: When being used as a facial spray, be sure to hold the bottle 10-12 inches
away from your face so that a gentle mist falls on your skin.
Rosa damascena, Santalum album, Lavandula angustifolia, Pelargonium
roseum, and Melissa officinalis hydrosols; Extracts of Punica granata
(Pomegranate), Camellia sinensis (Green Tea), Aspalathus lineans (Organic
Rooibos Tea) Extract, Camellia sinensis (White Tea) Extract, Salix nigra
(Black Willowbark); Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM, Dimethlaminoethanol (DMAE
Bitartrate), Hyaluronate Acid, Vitamin E Tocopherol., Potassium sorbate,
Sodium citrate. Rosemary verbenon essential oil, Pelargonium graveolens
Size: 60 mL / 2 fl oz
FREE Monthly Newsletters
We publish four FREE monthly email newsletters: Click Here to Subscribe to One or More Newsletters
- Inspired Lifestyles News - Inspiring, motivating and empowering quotes, stories and articles
- Healthy Lifestyles News - Articles, resources and products for living a healthier, more vibrant life
- Inspired Biz News - Articles and resources for a more spiritual, whole-living work environment
- InspiredLiving.com News & Sale Announcements - Sales events, new products and specials