Is Indoor Air Pollution Contributing to Your Allergy and Asthma Problems?
The stuff floating in the air is 80% dead skin! And the other 20% isn't any better. Over 350 different pollutants and contaminants have been identified, including cigarette, cigar and pipe smoke, germs, bacteria, viruses, mold, mildew and fungi, pollen, dead skin, house dust and dust mites, odors from smoke, pets, mold, mildew, exhaust fumes, food, body sweat, etc., chemical gases from cleaning products, solvents, furnishings, clothing and construction.
From the floor of the House of Representatives, indoor air pollution has been called our greatest environmental health problem. Some of the most polluted air you breathe isn't downtown, but inside your home!
The effects of breathing these pollutants include dizziness, irritability, coughing, sneezing, dry eyes, hay fever, allergies, asthma symptoms, sinus problems, ear infections, depression, fatigue, headaches, nausea, breathing problems, respiratory infections, etc. In fact, according to the Environmental Protection Agency:
Click here for more air quality resources.
Physicians are now discovering that the solution to the problems of many of these people is not in medicine but in reducing the pollutants in the air people breathe with air purification devices and products. But with all the different air purification methods on the market, how do you know which one is right for you?
We've done much of the air purification review homework for you. Before deciding which air purification methods we wanted to handle, we did extensive research and tested many air purification units. The criteria we used in our selection included:
Read comparisons of many of the air purification methods available on the market for residential and commercial applications.
No one air purifier method can eliminate all types of indoor air pollution from all environments, which is why we carry different air purification technologies. Each air purification system has its strengths and weaknesses. To search for an air purification device to solve a particular problem, click here. For help determining which air purification products are best for your unique situation, give us a call toll free at 866-875-4386 or send an email. We carry the following air purification brands:
We publish four FREE monthly email newsletters: Click Here to Subscribe to One or More Newsletters