- As I let go of my feelings of guilt, I can get in touch with my Inner
- I have the power to channel my imagination into ever-soaring levels
of suspicion and paranoia.
- I assume full responsibility for my actions, except the ones that
are someone else's fault.
- I no longer need to punish, deceive or compromise myself. Unless,
of course, I want to stay employed.
- In some cultures what I do would be considered normal.
- Having control over myself is nearly as good as having control over
- My intuition nearly makes up for my lack of good judgment.
- I can change any thought that hurts into a reality that hurts even
- I honor my personality flaws, for without them I would have no personality
- Joan of Arc heard voices too.
- I am grateful that I am not as judgmental as all those censorious,
self-righteous people around me.
- I need not suffer in silence while I can still moan, whimper and
- As I learn the innermost secrets of the people around me, they reward
me in many ways to keep me quiet.
- When someone hurts me, forgiveness is cheaper than a lawsuit. But
not nearly as gratifying.
- The first step is to say nice things about myself. The second, to
do nice things for myself. The third, to find someone to buy me nice
- All of me is beautiful and valuable, even the ugly, stupid, and disgusting
- I am at one with my duality.
- Blessed are the flexible, for they can tie themselves into knots.
- I will strive to live each day as if it were my 40th birthday.
- Only a lack of imagination saves me from immobilizing myself with
- I honor and express all facets of my being, regardless of state and
- Today I will gladly share my experience and advice, for there are
no sweeter words than "I told you so."
- False hope is nicer than no hope at all.
- A good scapegoat is nearly as welcome as a solution to the problem.
- Just for today, I will not sit in my living room all day watching
TV.Instead I will move my TV into the bedroom.
- Who can I blame for my own problems? Give me just a minute...I'll
- Why should I waste my time reliving the past when I can spend it
about the future?
- The complete lack of evidence is the surest sign that the conspiracy
- I am learning that criticism is not nearly as effective as sabotage.
- Becoming aware of my character defects leads me to the next step
-- blaming my parents.
- To understand all is to fear all.
- I will find humor in my everyday life by looking for people I can
- The next time the universe knocks on my door, I will pretend I am
- To have a successful relationship I must learn to make it look like
I'm giving as much as I'm getting.
- I am willing to make the mistakes if someone else is willing to learn
Return to Humor Table of Contents
FREE Monthly Newsletters
We publish four FREE monthly email newsletters: Click Here to Subscribe to One or More Newsletters
- Inspired Lifestyles News - Inspiring, motivating and empowering quotes, stories and articles
- Healthy Lifestyles News - Articles, resources and products for living a healthier, more vibrant life
- Inspired Biz News - Articles and resources for a more spiritual, whole-living work environment
- InspiredLiving.com News & Sale Announcements - Sales events, new products and specials