Abbey St Clare 100% Pure Healing Emu Oil
Reduces Pain & Swelling
Use Anti-Inflammatory, Anti-Bacterial and Anti-Microbial Emu Oil for
Age Spots, Skin Tags, Burns, Keloids, Rashes,
Stretch Marks, Scars and Wrinkles
oil is anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-microbial with a unique ability
to easily and quickly penetrate multiple layers of skin. Studies have shown
that emu oil could slow aging and thinning of the skin by 15-30%. The list
of skin conditions successfully responding to emu oil include acne, age spots,
skin tags, burns, keloids, rashes, stretch marks, scars and wrinkles.
Australian clinical studies have found emu oil to be useful for:
- Bruising and Muscle Pain: Emu oil provides significant benefit to recent
bruising and muscle pain where injury is relatively superficial. Massaged,
post-exercise muscle strains are reduced due to anti- inflammatory action.
- Burns: Early use of emu oil promotes faster healing with less pain
- Eczema: Significant reduction of irritation and inflammation compared
to other topicals.
- Growing Pains: Bedtime application provides pain relief to assist restful
- Insect Bites: Sting and itching is greatly reduced due to the anti-inflammatory
- Joints: Reduce pain, swelling and stiffness where joint is close to
the skin surface (hands, feet, elbows, knees).
- Keloids: Anti-inflammatory action of oil prevents formation of keloid
tissue and significantly reduced recent scarring.
- Skin Graft: Skin graft donor sites heal with less pain and scarring.
- Wounds: Emu Oil applied to epithelialised wounds appears to reduce
scar tissue formation and the anti-inflammatory properties soothes
- Animal Use: Skin conditions on animals may be treated the same as humans.
Use for muscle soreness in racing or show dogs, cats and horses.
How to Use
Use as often as needed anywhere on the face or body.
Product may thicken when cold. Prevention: Keep in warm place. Use warm in hands
100% Australian Emu Oil.
Size: 2 fl. oz.
FREE Monthly Newsletters
We publish four FREE monthly email newsletters: Click Here to Subscribe to One or More Newsletters
- Inspired Lifestyles News - Inspiring, motivating and empowering quotes, stories and articles
- Healthy Lifestyles News - Articles, resources and products for living a healthier, more vibrant life
- Inspired Biz News - Articles and resources for a more spiritual, whole-living work environment
- InspiredLiving.com News & Sale Announcements - Sales events, new products and specials